Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Still Writing

I haven't written here as much as I had in the past and I want to tell everyone the reason.

For the past several weeks I was writing what I hope may become "The Great American Novel." And it's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Sure I have lengthy spurts of time pounding out crap for it on the keyboard. All the while, dirty dishes are amassing in the sink and dust continues to settle on furniture and wherever else dust is suppose to settle. Not to mention I haven't cleaned the kitty litter box in over a month nor refilled my cats water and food dishes. (Those furry felines do look a tad thin).

But what about me, you ask? Don't worry I have developed this almost superhuman skill of retaining body fluid--even when my kidneys are screaming "get this stuff out of me!!"

Billie?? Haven't bumped into her recently. I know we live in the same place and are madly in love with one another but what can I say, you gotta do what ya gotta do. And I keep sitting in front of her computer on her chair in her office writting and writting and misspelling what I'm writing.

So love to all of you and take care of yourselves.  I heard that there was a storm recently. Was New York effected?

Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. So NOT true! So NOT, NOT TRUE! We are not getting any kind of separation. We see each other everyday and he HAS done his share of the cleaning. He does forget occasionally to feed me but I holler and then he does. His wife, Billie

    ReplyDelete