Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Worth looking into...

If you were to look in the dictionary for the word writer, you would see a picture of my wife, Billie. She has used her writing skills for years. If she wasn't involved with writing pieces for the New York papers she would be teaching other writers how to write better. She's that good.

Now it's time she put some of her best work out there for the entire world to see. She has put together a beautiful little book of short stories, poems, and blog excerpts. Many are true while some are pure figments of a very creative mind.  

Billie said to me that she really didn't care if anybody bought the book. She was happy that she could see her words in print. Well I'm not happy at all. I won't be happy until all of her friends and relatives get a copy for their own enjoyment.

If you're interested in buying Billie's book, "Paradox: True or False Tales" click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks J. Paddy--that was very sweet of you to say....and thanks for the idea of providing the link. I hadn't even thought of it. You are the marketing genius of the family though. I stink at marketing. I know how to write marketing blurbs but to push them out--nope. I didn't even think of providing the link!!! And I don't have the perserverence to write a full-length novel. I just like to do short projects and get them done....Lots of love....we have some more work on Sat and Sun for Shadow's Prisoners to get the paper book out there.

    ReplyDelete