Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Publisher's Update:

An additional proof of the manuscript is going to be generated in order to weed out any typographical errors. Once that is accomplished, the book can safely go to the distributor. Sorry for the delay. I get over-excited sometimes and "jump the gun."

This reminds me of the fiasco that I caused when my nephew, Danny was born. I went to the hospital along with Jack and Joanne. While I was in the waiting room I felt extremely excited because my future godchild was about to come into the world. Anyway, after a few hours, and ten bags of Lays Potato chips, I saw Jack come into the waiting room with a smile on his face. "What's up?' I pleaded. "Not yet, Jim. But Soon."

Well in my over eagerness I interpreted "Not yet ...but soon." as "Joanne gave birth to a baby boy and you're an uncle."

That was the message I gave my cousins JT and Susan by phone at 3:15 in the morning of May 17th. I doubt they forgot that call.

Well, this time the birth of my novel into a paperback hasn't arrived yet. But soon.

Have a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment