Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back at work

My idea of an ideal day has never included work, whether home or at my job.  But right now due to current circumstances, I don't mind spending my time at job at Superior Sewing in the least.  You might say today I am enjoying a reprieve from my semi-nursing duties.  Make no mistake I honestly want to help at home as best as I am capable but  I needed a break.

 

It seems so many people here at Superior have asked me to convey their best wishes for a speedy recovery to my wife. The kind words are genuine and come from union co-workers, department heads, and the company CEO himself.  

 

One more thought.  Today is my 20th anniverary of working at Superior.  Not to shabby.  See ya'. 

1 comment:

  1. All caregivers need a break or they will go nuts. It's a shame that the break has to be work, but better that than nothing! XXOOO Billie

    ReplyDelete