Saturday, June 30, 2012

Building the blog

Billie said something to me the other day that I never quite realized until maybe a few hours ago after I recieved a facebook message from my cousin, Christine.  Billie said if there was a positive result to her lack of mobility, it was that I discovered talents of mine that otherwise remained dormant.  These unfomfortable set of events has left me to spend my free time learning to build blogs.
That being said, how should I respond to her?  Certainly not "Thanks for falling".  Maybe I just found a part of myself that I never knew existed.  And I know she likes that new Jim or Paddy all the more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank and curse the universe at the same time. Cuss the universe for the accident, but thank the universe that something good came out of it.

    Love---Billie

    ReplyDelete