Friday, August 3, 2012

Three cheers for my wife Billie: you might say she saved the day.

This morning when I awoke, I turned to my wife and told her I screwed up my blog last night.  I'm sure most of you think that is not most certainly earth-shatterring news.  There are much more important events that we should be concerned with. Is Michael Phelps elligible for Olympic gold despite being part fish and Should New York City street signs remain in all capital letters are just just two serious questions we should ponder instead.

Whether you choose to meditate on those two life-altering queries or not, the fact remains I screwed up my blog last night.

Whether it was by mistake or sheer computer wizardry,  I demolished two stories I wrote that I though you may enjoy.  All I could muster to say was "Crap."

An hour ago Billie advised me she discovered she recovered one of the storys.  You can be sure my recovered mistake will be on  this blog after I thank Billie for saving the day.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. Really you should be hugging the Mac, because the Mac saved it. I just noticed it. So the Mac says thank you too. :) Love---Billie

    ReplyDelete