Saturday, August 11, 2012

I just read a post on "Facebook" and it's something I think many of you should see.  So here it is:

 would like to wish the best husband a very Happy Anniversary ! 33years, I love you even more Jack ! Here's to 33 more !!!! Love you with all my heart!!!!


My sister-in-law wrote it and I know what she said is true.
But there's more. . .
About thirty-five years ago I was running up the stairs in my house when I heard my mother's voice.  "Crap" I thought, "she caught me running on the stairs again."
I turned and sat on a step then faced my mom who was in our dining room looking up at me.  Yet her face didn't have a scowl that comes with one of her lectures.  No, not a scowl at all.  I stood and leaned on the bannister to see her smiling at me.  "Uh-oh,  the smile, that means I'm really in trouble" I suspected.  My fears quickly disolved when she said, "Your brother just told me he is in love."
"You mean, like I love tuna fish?" I said weakly.
She shook her head and smiled again to say, "No, like I love your father"
Now it was my turn to smile.
And I have been smiling for you guys for the last thirty-three years.
Congradulations and love with all of my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree! Loved those two ever since I met them. I even did a Sally Field afterward saying over and over again: "They LIKED me; they LIKED me!" I was ecstatic to meet them. They are so full of fun, full of life, adore children, love people, and CARE for everybody. They take responsibility and then party like they don't have a care in the world--even though they do. They accept and laugh with people who are different (like me). They have the warmest hearts ever--them the people who come over there. Jo's mom is like my mom-in-law. Jo's sisters are like my sisters-in-law, even though technically it's only Jo. And Jack is so calm and so laid back. When it came to in-laws, I got the BEST of the BEST! Naturally, if I hadn't married Jack's brother, this wouldn't have happened. So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and MANY MORE to JACK AND JOANNE SP8 from Billie Spaight (Jimmy's wife).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much , you both made me teary eyed. Jim that was so beautiful, I never new she told you that. That makes me very happy to now that she was happy! Thanks so muchfor sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim this is Joanne , I thought I was on my facebook page. So I wrote that not Jack.

      Delete